Submissions sought for 2018 Goose River Anthology
Goose River Press seeks selections of fine poetry, essays, and short stories (3,000 words or less—double-spaced) for its 16th annual anthology book, which is beautifully produced with full color cover in paperback and a full color dust jacket in hard cover.
No purchase is required and nothing is required of the author for publication. Goose River Press retains one-time publishing rights only. Deadline for submissions is April 30 (postmarked). Publication will be in the fall of 2018 - the anthologies make great Christmas gifts! Guidelines are as follows:
- Submit clean, typed copy by snail mail—mandatory
- Email a Word or rtf file to us (if possible)
- Reading fee: $1 per page
- Do not put two poems on the same page
- Essays and short stories should be double-spaced
- SASE for notification (one forever stamp) plus additional postage for possible return of submission if desired.
- Author’s name and address at top of each page of paper copy and first page of emailed copies.
- Submit to: Goose River Anthology, 2018 - 3400 Friendship Road, Waldoboro, ME 04572-6337
Earn cash royalties. Author will receive a 10 percent royalty on the amount received by the publisher for all sales that he or she generates.
If you have a full-length manuscript you’d like considered for publication by Goose River Press, please request guidelines for submission.
Order from www.gooseriverpress.com/norwex under any party with the word “GOOSE” in it and you will be entered in a drawing.