2/25: Lotus Lantern Workshop
Lotus Lantern Workshop
Friday, February 25 in-person or at home via Zoom
Two times to choose from:
2:00-3:30pm or 7:00-8:30pm
Make your own lotus flower lantern to take home in this special free workshop! A member of the Korean Spirit and Culture Promotion Project will join us via Zoom to guide us through making a lotus flower lantern using colored paper and a wire frame. This FREE program is for all ages and families are encouraged to attend together.
Choose from two separate program times!
2:00pm program participants have the option of attending the workshop at the Boothbay Region Land Trust at Oak Point Farm, Boothbay Region YMCA, the Library, or from home. Space is limited at in-person sites, sign up soon!
7:00pm program participants will attend from home (no option for in-person sites).
Participants who attend the program in-person (at the library, YMCA or Oak Point Farm) can get their kits on site when they arrive for the program. Those who attend at home need to pick up lantern kits at the library by Friday, February 18 at 4:00pm.
Registration is required. Please fill out the form below to reserve your spot. Questions? Call the library (207-633-3112).
Lotus Lantern Workshop Registration
- Which program time will you attend?*
- 2:00-3:30 (Sites: YMCA, Oak Point Farm, Library, or from home)
- 7:00-8:30pm (Zoom from home only)
- 2:00pm Workshop attendees ONLY: where will you be attending?*
- From home (I will pick up my lantern supplies at BHML by Friday, February 18)
- Boothbay Region YMCA (supplies provided at site—10 participants max.)
- Boothbay Region Land Trust at Oak Point Farm (supplies provided at site—10 participants max.)
- Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library (supplies provided at site—14 participants max.)
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
This program is sponsored by First National Bank.