Firefighters put out trailer fire in Wiscasset Tuesday

Posted:  Tuesday, November 28, 2017 - 10:15am
Share: 

Wiscasset and Alna firefighters put out a mobile home fire at 24 Fowles Hill Road Tuesday morning, Wiscasset Fire Captain Nick Grover said.

The fire apparently started in the area of an electrical panel in the back bedroom, Grover said. The fire damaged the bedroom and washer-dryer area and the home had smoke damage, he said. The homeowner got out of the home uninjured and called in the fire at 8:02 a.m., Grover said.

Woolwich Fire Department minded Wiscasset’s station, Grover said. The homeowner’s name was not immediately available.