Post your classified now - online and in the next available print publication. Click the button below, set your start date, enter your ad title and text, and complete online payment. For one price, your ad will appear online and in the print publications of the Boothbay Register and Wiscasset Newspaper. You can also choose to have your ad appear on the Penobscot Bay Pilot - online news source for Knox and Waldo Counties - at additional cost.
If you require assistance placing your ad, contact Classifieds at 207-633-4620 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisers - please read our Classified Advertisers Policy - click here.
Pricing is as follows:
|Listing Type||Base Price||Lines Included||Extra Lines||Repeat Discount||Online Image Fee|
|Classified Line Ads||$8.00 per Week||4||$1.00 per Week||20.00%||$5.00|
Note: no refunds for early cancellation.
If you are looking to place a designed classified advertisement in print (i.e. a Display Classified ), please contact Sales at 207-633-4620 or at email@example.com.
Or contact directly Kathy Frizzell at 207-844-4631 or Sarah Morley at 207-844-4630.
Click here to download/print our Classified Display rate sheet.
- Desire a position as housesitter
for summer 2023. Reliable
individual, journalist, will
care for your home. Pet sitting
- The Town of Warren is currently
accepting bids on the following
Tax-acquired property Tax Map
R06 Lot 022 758 Highland Rd
(Building & 1.72 acres)
Additional information is
available at the Warren Town
Office, 167 Western Road, Warren
or by calling the Office at
273-2421 and on the Website at
http://warrenmaine.org. All bids
must be received by 2:00pm on
Tuesday April 4, 2023. Bid will
be awarded at the Board of
Selectmen meeting on April 5,
2023 The Board of Selectmen
reserves the right to reject any
and all bids.
- The difference is We Care.....about our employees, our customers and our community.
Due to growth, Maritime Energy is seeking to add experienced full time Oil Burner and Propane Technicians to our team. Location opportunities include the Rockland office, the Montville and So China offices. The position requires a Master or Journeyman’s license with experience in oil burner service/installation, LP service/installation, and the commitment to provide superior customer service. Upon a conditional job offer, a pre-employment physical screening will be required. Competitive weekly pay. Benefits include health, dental, vision, STD and life insurance, an employer matched 401(k), paid PTO time, paid holidays, and employee purchasing discounts on home heating fuel products. If you are interested in joining Maritime Energy’s service team please send a resume and references to: Jeff Snow, Human Resources Manager, Maritime Energy, PO Box 485, Rockland, ME 04841, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 596-0986 ext 119.
- Maritime Energy is seeking a Journeyman Plumber to join our team at the Montville/So China office. Master Plumber and Oil and LP licenses a plus. A clean driving record is a must. Maritime Energy offers highly competitive weekly pay for the right talent and full time benefits including health, dental, and life insurance, an employer matched 401(k), paid PTO time, paid holidays, and employee purchasing discounts on home heating fuel products. If you are interested in joining Maritime Energy’s service team please send resume and references to: Jeff Snow, HR Manager, Maritime Energy, PO Box 485, Rockland, ME 04841. email@example.com. (207) 596-0986 ext 119.
- The difference is We Care.....about our employees, our customers and our community.
Due to growth, Maritime Energy is seeking to add an experienced Electrician/Heat Pump Technician to our Montville/So China location to install and service heat pump units. Oil and LP licenses a plus. . Competitive weekly pay. Benefits include health, dental, vision, STD and life insurance, an employer matched 401(k), paid PTO time, paid holidays, and employee purchasing discounts on home heating fuel products. If you are interested in joining Maritime Energy’s service team please send a resume to: Jeff Snow, Human Resources Manager, Maritime Energy, PO Box 485, Rockland, ME 04841, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (207) 596-0986 ext 119.
- 800 sq ft in downtown Boothbay
Harbor. Ready to operate now.
Shelving and displays in place.
Great view of the harbor. All
utilities and Wi-Fi included. 6
mo or annual lease. 913-575-4243
- gentleman seeks room and board.
Life long Boothbay resident. Can
provide dependable income
- The museum is seeking an Antique Auto Museum Attendant to join the team. The position is responsible for the display, caretaking, and conservation of our Antique Automobiles and memorabilia. In addition, they act as our liaison to the public and provide information about our vehicles and their history. For more details about the position or to apply visit: https://railwayvillage.org/employment-opportunities/
- The museum is seeking a Buildings & Grounds Assistant to join the team. The crew is responsible for the construction, maintenance, and repair of all structures on the Museum’s campus as well as the upkeep of the landscape and grounds. For more details or to apply please visit: https://railwayvillage.org/employment-opportunities/
- The museum is seeking a
volunteer/event coordinator to
join the team. This position
will support the needs of the
museum based on current events,
and also help the museum expand
their volunteer programming.
This is an exciting time of
growth for the museum and this
position is a key role in
developing its community
outreach. For more details and
- New Hope Midcoast is planning
its annual Shop for Hope event
which raises $30,000+ each year
for residents of Midcoast Maine
who are survivors of domestic
abuse. The organization is
seeking donations of new and
gently used high quality
clothing and accessories from
community members. Items may be
for adults or children, of all
sizes, and for all genders and
seasons. They should be free of
stains, tears and fading as they
will be resold. Donations of
accessories may include
footwear, handbags, jewelry,
scarves, hats, mittens and
gloves. Shop for Hope is a
chance for community members to
rally in support of individuals
affected by domestic abuse.
Participating in this event
helps to eliminate oppressions
and builds, a community where
everyone can live free of fear.
Held for the first time in 2009,
the event has raised over
$250,000 to support New Hope
Midcoast’s full-spectrum of
services. Local boutiques also
generously donate items for the
sale. What started out with a
small number of shops donating
high-end clothes has become a
true community event with
contributions from many local
boutiques. Domestic abuse can
happen to anyone at any time.
New Hope Midcoast is the only
domestic violence resource
center in Midcoast Maine. Every
year, trained agency advocates
provide comprehensive, free
services for thousands of
Midcoast residents. To donate
clothing and accessories call
(207) 691.5969 or email
- Hiring FULL/PART time
Management. **TEXT "woolwich" to
85000 for an application
today!!** OPEN year round, come
join our team. Competitive Pay,
Lots of benefits including:
*Employee & Family/Friends
Discounts, *Earned Paid Leave,
*$3,000.00 HRA,*College Bound
Bonuses,*Flexible Schedule. and
many more. Send inquiry to
Text "Woolwich" to 85000 for an
Application link. WOOLWICH DAIRY
QUEEN, 35 Main St, Woolwich
- **TEXT "Woolwich" to 85000 for
an application! Come join our
team. We offer very flexible
schedules and lots of benefits!
Both FULL TIME/PART TIME
Available!! We hire all ages
Woolwich Dairy Queen, 35 Main
Street, Woolwich. 389-4426
- Local land surveyor is seeking
an entry level CAD technician
for full time position with
benefits. Will train the right
person with some drafting
skills. Must have skills in
Windows and in Microsoft Office
products. Send resume to
- 1 of 2
- next ›
Classified Advertising Policy
Advertisers on the Sites are solely responsible for the content and description of their ads displayed, including but not limited to material factors of authenticity, condition, legality, accuracy, completeness, safety, and other relevant factors of the item(s) listed for sale or trade. The Sites are not responsible for any aspect of the content of any ad listings. The Sites do not warrant or guarantee in any form that a transaction or successful sale or trade between Advertisers and Users will occur. Any form of contact that may occur between User and Advertisers are strictly between those two parties and are the sole responsibility of User and Advertisers. I will not use the Sites for any illegal purpose.
The Sites may make changes to these terms at any time without notifying Users.