Medicare 101 Education Workshops Schedule
Allen Insurance and Financial is holding a series of free Medicare 101 workshops in 2021. All are Zoom presentations with specific meeting information provided by email.
Unless noted, please email email@example.com for registration information.
▪ Wednesday, March 10, noon to 1 p.m.
▪ Monday, March 15, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Five-Town Adult Education: fivetowns.maineadulted.org or 236-7800 x 3274
▪ Wednesday, March 24, 5 to 6:30 p.m.
▪ Monday, April 12, noon to 1 p.m. – Lunch & learn refresher for those already on a Medicare supplement plan.
▪ Thursday, April 29, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Five-Town Adult Education: fivetowns.maineadulted.org or 236-7800 x 3274
▪ Monday, May 10, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Register with Belfast Area High School Adult Education: belfast.maineadulted.org
Additional workshops and contact information for questions are listed online at AllenIF.com/Medicare
Anna Moorman, at right in photo above, and Jo-Ann Neal of Allen Insurance and Financial's Benefits Division will help answer questions, including:
▪ What does Medicare cover?
▪ What does Medicare NOT cover?
▪ When can I enroll in Medicare?
▪ What is a Medicare Advantage Plan?
▪ What is a Medicare Supplement Plan?
▪ What plan is best for me?
Anna Moorman and Jo-Ann Neal specialize in Medicare and will be available for a question and answer session following the presentation.
Serving clients in Midcoast Maine and around the world since 1866, Allen Insurance and Financial is an employee-owned insurance, employee benefits, and financial services company with offices in Rockland, Camden, Belfast, Southwest Harbor and Waterville. Call 800-439-4311. Online: AllenIF.com/Medicare and on Facebook.