Sat, 06/26/2021 - 6:00am
Hello all you shiftless gadabouts.
If you are in "The Haba" and are looking to inflame an existing medical condition, why not try to get a free Two Salty Dogs Pet Outfitters T-shirt?
We have laced the Boothbay Region's Bars and Restaurants with over 10,000 of our finely-crafted coasters. Every coaster has a letter on it. Collect the coasters to spell "SALTY" and we will give you a FREE T-Shirt.
We suspended it because of The Covids, and now it's back.
1) ONE T-Shirt per person. Don't be THAT GUY who comes into the shop with 400 sets of coasters and thinks he has his Christmas shopping done.
2) Every bar/restaurant has only ONE letter. Don't be THAT GUY who wants to rifle through all the coasters at a particular place and make the bartenders hate you AND us. You will need to go to several establishments. Ask your mom for permission.
3) The ONLY place you can get the "Y" is at Robinson's Wharf & Tugs Pub. Complaining about it only makes me loathe you more.
4) You will do much better in your quest if you keep in mind where pets are welcome and where Liana and I like to soothe our parched constitutions (at the end of the day).
5) We have had people complete it in an afternoon and had people accuse me of fraud. Don't be a jerk about it.
That's it. Go git 'em, Tiger.