Veggies to Table, a non-profit farm that grows and donates organic produce to locals experiencing hunger, and flowers to bring joy, is excited to announce a once-in-a-lifetime French inspired sweepstakes. The grand prize is a week-long stay in a gorgeous Paris apartment (with panoramic views and balcony) along with many French inspired runner-up prizes. All proceeds from this unique fundraiser will help Veggies to Table grow and donate even more farm-fresh veggies and flowers while bringing you to Paris or, Paris to you!
Veggies to Table founder Erica Berman moved from Paris to Maine 10 years ago with her French husband and co-founder, Alain Ollier. To share a bit of France with you all, they have organized this incredible sweepstakes.
- A week stay for two in Berman’s Montmartre apartment w/a balcony and panoramic views
- A chauffeur to and from the airport
- Champagne and flowers upon arrival
- Lunch for two at Le Bon Georges
- Lunch for two at Mokonuts Bakery and Café
- A gift certificate for Treize au Jardin
- A standard trip planning service by Paris, Perfected
- A weekend in Montreal with club access at the Le Centre Sheraton hotel
- A set of luxury French bed linens
- A language class at the Penobscot Bay Language School
- Handmade chocolates from French owned, Maine based, Chocolats Passion
- A set of French Utility Soap, dish towels and a wooden dish brush from sustainable shop du Jardin and many more prizes.
Hunger is on the rise — With higher costs all around, food insecurity is on the rise and more local families, children, and elderly are in peril. Help Veggies to Table feed the maximum amount of the 1 in 7 Maine families living with hunger (1 in 5 children). In its first three seasons Veggies to Table grew and donated 31,000+ pounds of farm-fresh produce and gifted over 2,100 flower bouquets (40,000+ stems) to spread joy. With your help they can provide even more top-quality nutrient dense produce to those in need.
What you can do to help Veggies to Table feed more of the hungry in our community:
- enter the Sweepstakes
- donate to Veggies to Table
- visit us on the farm
- volunteer on the farm or behind the scenes on grants and fundraising
- connect with us
The Sweepstakes will run from Aug. 7 through Sept. 17 with winners selected online on Sept. 22. You can make a difference. Help us feed our neighbors living in the crisis of hunger, and you just might win a week in a Paris apartment, a weekend in Montreal or one of the many other French inspired prizes!