GoFundMe page for fire victims

Mon, 10/10/2022 - 9:15am

    The Sunday afternoon, Oct. 9 fire which destroyed the Vi Lee home on Beath Road, Boothbay Harbor displaced the homeowner and a family who rented part of the house.

    Lee had rented part of her home to Bill and Sherri Morton and their two daughters, Ellie and Elyssa.

    Mandy Scott of Boothbay, a friend of the Morton family, has started a GoFundMe page to raise money to help them buy new belongings. To donate, go to https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-morton-family-to-recover-from-fire?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

    As of Monday morning, the Register had not been able to reach Boothbay Harbor Fire Chief Nick Upham to get more information on the cause of the fire.